What Makes Us Different?
With a company history that goes back to 1972, Hoverdale have a unique combination of experience and engineering know-how that we can guarantee you won’t find anywhere else. We can solve problems where others have failed. We have distinguishing factors that we hope will be relevant to you, including:
- We are a UK manufacturer with international expertise
- We offer a free survey and report to assess the situation and make recommendations
- We offer a free trial of one to four recommendations
- We stand behind our products 100% – if any of our products don’t give the service they should, we will sort it out
- We tailor our solutions to meet your needs
- We offer total transparency – you get the best advice from the people who are directly involved in engineering and installing the solutions
Having partnered with Asgco, we are now able to offer many more products to address your conveyor problems. The products are manufactured in the UK, utilising Asgco’s integral parts to provide cost-effective solutions.
Common Customer Objectives
Our customers decide to use us because they want to:
- Extend the service life of their systems
- Find a reliable local supplier with UK-manufactured equipment
- Deal with a company that can engineer solutions to meet their needs
- Make significant savings in operating costs
- Increase plant availability
- Solve a problem that they have been unable to solve elsewhere
How Can We Add Value?
Hoverdale are able to offer value to the vast majority of businesses that handle bulk raw material. We offer value through:
- Longer life – our products will normally outlast our competitors
- Engineering solutions to high-cost maintenance problems – our engineering expertise gives us a unique ability to dramatically reduce maintenance costs with the most simple solutions
- Reducing maintenance costs – the correctly designed conveyor system will have a huge effect on maintenance costs that we can help you to identify, quantify and realise
- Improving housekeeping – working with you to reduce spillage and to determine the benefits in terms of reduced maintenance & clean-up costs
- Increasing plant availability – extending the periods between maintenance by installing the right solution
- Working with you to achieve a program of planned maintenance – we can custom-make products to last the length of time you need them to last to fit in with your planned maintenance programme
Our Offer To You
Operating a bulk material handling plant is an expensive business made more difficult by excessive down time and costly maintenance. It is important that the best possible equipment and materials are used to minimise these difficulties which is where Hoverdale’s area of experience lays.
In every case, we enable customers to:
- Reduce downtime due to unscheduled break downs
- Save on equipment cost & renewal costs
- Save man hours on maintenance
- Minimising & eliminating lost production
- Increase their bottom line by achieving savings in all of the above
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results. We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.