ASGCO Armorite® Smooth Conveyor Wear Plates
Cost Effective Method For Extending Wear Life
Armorite® Wear Plates present a very cost effective method of extending wear life within the conveyor system including; chutes, hoppers, bins, impact walls and screen plates. Extreme abrasion resistance across a range of industrial mining applications.
- Custom designs available to meet customer requirements.
- Rubber backing available to reduce noise and vibration.
- Optional Nelson studs supplied ex works.
- Liner size allows for localized replacement in high wear areas.
- Reduced conveyor downtime & maintenance costs.
- 3/4″ Armorite® (white iron) moulded to a mild steel backing plate.
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile.
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.