ASGCO Bassco Flex-Mount Stub Idler
Patented Flex-Mount Stub Idler Provides Needed Belt Support
The patented Flex-Mount Stub Idler, designed by BASSCO, provides the needed belt support on the return side of the steep angle conveyor belts or pocket belts. The return stub idler consists of a roller with internal bearings mount to a threaded shaft assembly and adjustable mounting brackets.
Bassco Flex-mount™ Stub Idler Features & Benefits
- Increase Belt Life – by providing support and tracking adjustments on the return side of steep angle sidewall belts.
- Flexible Design – incorporates either a CEMA C (sealed ball), CEMA D (tapered roller) or CEMA E (tapered roller) rollers depending on each application.
- 5” (125mm) and 6” (150mm) diameter rollers are standard, however we have capabilities and have made up to 10” (250mm) diameter.
- Rollers are available – in steel, stainless, galvanized rubber or urethane coated.
- Adjustable Brackets – can be used to for either drop or rise applications and can be used for 0, 3 or 5 degree angle applications.
- Robust Design – for heavy tonnages and high belt speeds.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.