ASGCO Belt Beaters
The ASGCO® Belt Beater Increases Belt Life
The ASGCO® Belt Beater has been designed to work on the return or “clean” side of flexible sidewall or conventional troughed belts.
The ASGCO® Belt Beater Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty wall rollers rotate around a main shaft at approximately 600 RPM.
- Mounted behind the head pulley, rollers impact the belt causing the material to loosen and fall from the belt.
- Works on the back of the belt where the cover is thin.
- Increases belt life due to roller contact and not bars that can “scrub” the belt and cause the cover to wear.
- Designed to handle belt widths over 42″ without incurring excessive loading on the beater roll’s bearings.
- Universal Mount Drive Package now available including motor and v-belt drive, is now available.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.