ASGCO Clamp-mount Mdx (Mine Duty) Conveyor Skirtboard Sealing System
Stops Spillage & Dust In Conveyor Transfer Point
Our Clamp-Mount MDX skirting clamps help eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor transfer point. The Clamp-Mount MDX installs easily and allows for one person to replace or reposition skirt rubber.
Clamp-mount Mdx™ Features & Benefits
- Increase Performance – by helping to eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor loading zone.
- Reduce Conveyor Downtime – by the simple clamp adjustment and release to allow repositioning or changing out skirting in minutes versus hours, without tools.
- Mine Duty Construction – 18” or 24″ heavy duty clamp system with keeper, fabricated from 3/8” thick steel for aggressive mining applications.
- Easy Adjustment – Patent pending adjustment nut is cast 304 stainless steel.
- Versatile – Can be used with any of ASGCO skirtboard sealing compounds.
- Keeper & Nut Feature – The keeper and nut features a 1” Acme thread
which can be adjusted by using a hammer or a wrench.
- Will Automatically Adjust – To any thickness from ¼” to 1¼”.
- Mine Duty Style
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.