ASGCO E-Z Skalper Belt Cleaner
Effective Carry-back Removal In The Toughest Environments
The E-Z Skalper® conveyor belt pre-cleaner provides effective carry-back removal in the toughest environments. The patented blade is designed to remove high volumes of material and carry back from the conveyor belt for for optimal conveyor performance.
The E-Z Skalper Belt Cleaner Features & Benefits
- Excellent Performance – of our patented E-Z Skalper® blade design is available in a 1-piece blade or segmented blades that can be changed for the optimum in a blade coverage across the belt’s material carry path for better cleaning efficiency.
- Advanced Composites – using ASGCO®’s experience with urethane composites, provides belt cleaner blades that can handle the toughest environments; Aggregate, Cement, Coal, Gypsum, Potash, Pulp and Paper and Coal industries.
- E-Z Torque® Tensioner – (lifetime warranty) patented – made of all 304 stainless steel mounting plates, collars and springs allows the blades to self adjust throughout the entire life of the blade and is the most robust and accurate belt cleaner tensioner in the industry.
Combined with the E-Z Torque® tensioner, the Skalper® primary belt cleaning system provides our customers with a belt cleaner that can handle the most extreme corrosive and weather conditions.
E-Z Skalper Video
Available Blade Types
A flat pulley surface side of the blade ensures a sharp point contact and material clearance.
- More Aggressive
- Less Abrasion Between Blade and Belt
- Less Chance of Blade Feathering
- Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
- Pulley Diameter – 12″ – 36″ (300 – 900mm)
- Applications – Cement, Wood Processing, Recycling, Hard Rock Mining,
Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining
E-Z Skalper® with E-Z Torque® Tensioner
Also available with Force-1™ Tensioner
- Simple and Accurate
- Superior Elasticity
- Excellent for worn belts
- Stainless steel pin with lanyard for easy change-out
- Single hand tensioner
- Torque wrench adaptor supplied to get accurate torque tension.
- 100% Lifetime warranty
- US Patent Number 5,992614
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.