ASGCO Hinged V-Plow
Speed and Force Of Belt Rolling
The patented Hinged V-Plow™ is designed to effectively keep bulk material becoming trapped within the conveyor – between the tail pulley and the belt. The unique patented design of the “Hinge” part of the V-plow allows you to change the amount of angle the plow can have from 30, 45, or 60-degree angle.
Hinged V-Plow™ Features & Benefits
- Hinged V-Plow™ – installs flat and then the wings are spread out to the optimum angle to remove material traveling on the return side of the belt.
- Protects and Reduces – the conveyor belt from puncture damage and its three-point suspension keeps the plow parallel to the belt.
- Easy Maintenance – simple and easy to install and maintain.
- Mine-Duty – plows are also available.
- Safety Chains – standard on hinged plows.
- Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
- Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Underground Mining,
Coal Preparation Plants, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate, Metals (copper/gold) Mining, Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining, Bulk Shipping Shipping Terminals
Available in Urethane
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.