ASGCO Retractable Razor-Back System
System can be accessed and removed from outside the chute.
The Retractable Razor-Back® secondary belt cleaning system can be accessed and removed from outside the chute without breaking the plane of the conveyor, resulting in decreased downtime and eliminating the need for confined space permits.
Retractable Razor-Back System™ Features & Benefits
- Long Wearing Abrasion Resistant – tungsten carbide blades provides and maintains a great cleaning edge against the conveyor belt.
- Quick-Change – slide-out mounting system allows for simple removal of the cartridge from one side of the conveyor system, without having to break the plane of the conveyor structure, or having to remove mounting brackets or the main mounting tube.
- Impact Absorbing Tension Cushions – tension each individual blade to the belt for a controlled and effective conveyor belt cleaning across the entire width of the belt.
- Compact Design – allows for an installation that requires less than 9” of clearance to be installed and maintained.
- Tensioner Adjustments – can be made from side of operation
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee (TSG) – ASGCO®’s unmatched customer service policy ensures your satisfaction.
Razor-Back™ Belt Cleaner Video
- Maximum Belt Speed – 1000fpm (5.0 m/sec)
- Pulley Diameter – 16″ – 36″ (400 – 900mm)
- Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills,
Iron Ore, Aggregate and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining
Retractable Razor-Back® System with Split Block Spring-Shoc™
Mechanical Splices? No Problem. The Retractable Razor-Back® System with Split Block Spring-Shoc™ Tensioner can be installed on conveyor belts with mechanical splices, due to the passive wiping blade angle and impact-absorbing tensioning cushions, allowing the mechanical splices to pass without damaging the belt cleaner or the splice.
Razor-Back® with Spray Bar
Razor-Back® with Spray Bar is a secondary belt cleaner that uses a row of spray nozzles to spray a fine sharp stream of water at a 30° degree angle onto the conveyor belt where the carry-back material is difficult to remove. Water is applied to the belt in an overlapping spray pattern which places the particles into a fluid suspension, while moistening the belt.
The blades of the Razor-Back® with Spray Bar are then able to make consistent contact with the conveyor belt surface to remove nearly 98% or more of bulk material coarse carry-back.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.