ASGCO Standard Double Clamp-Mount Conveyor Skirtboard Sealing System
Help Eliminate Spillage With Clamp-Mount
Our Clamp-Mount skirting clamps helps eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor transfer point. The Clamp-Mount installs easily and allows for one person to replace or reposition skirt rubber.
- Increase Conveyor Performance – by helping to eliminate spillage and dust in the loading zone.
- Reduce Conveyor Downtime – by the simple clamp adjustment and release to allow repositioning or changing out skirting in minutes verses hours, without tools.
- Rugged Construction – of our 9” (225mm) high by 24” (600mm) long clamp provide effective locking ability for any type of skirting material.
- Alternative Clamps – include a stainless steel, a mine-duty, a low-profile 6” (150mm), and an economical single clamp.
- Also available in Stainless Steel
The ASGCO Clamp-Mount system can accommodate 20°, 35°, and 45° idlers.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.