ASGCO Toro Reversing Belt Cleaner
Flexible Solution Suitable For Reversing Conveyor Belts
The TORO secondary belt cleaner is an effective, flexible solution that is also suitable for reversing conveyor belts. The cartridge blade system allows for easy blade change-outs and is available with 3 different blade styles and 2 different tensioners depending on the mining application.
Toro™ Reversing Belt Cleaner Features & Benefits
- Complete Cleaning – with our combination of 6″ (150mm) cleaning blades that are either tungsten carbide, AR 400 steel or urethane, will be recommended based on your specific application, are independently tensioned by its own rubber cushion to maintain a consistent blade-to-belt pressure.
- Blade Cartridge – allows for easy change out of scraper blades from either side of the conveyor.
- Designed for Reversing Conveyors – such as shuttles or conveyors that roll back, trippers, due to its unique two-way rubber cushions.
- Tensioned – by either our Spring-Shoc™, Bolt-Up™ or Duo-Spring™ tensioners for constant blade pressure, reducing blade re-tensioning maintenance and ensure high cleaning efficiency throughout the life of the blade. Duo-Spring™ (patent pending) is a heavy duty, steel spring tensioner that can be either positioned as a “push-up” or “pull-up” configuration depending on your installation mounting requirements.
- Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
- Applications – Aggregate, Cement, Coal Fired Power Plants, Mineral
(Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining, Wood Processing Recycling
Spring-Shoc™ Secondary Tensioner
Utilizes a unique patent pending mounting plate that allows the cleaning blade to be spring tensioned in either a pull-up or push-up position. This specially designed configurability features two different mounting options that leave extra clearance above or below the bracket where necessary.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.