ASGCO Tru-Trainer Dual Return Idler
Change Rolls Without Removing Adjacent Idlers
An external central pivot mechanism was designed, obviating the need for a single, large drum, and enabling a concentric and balanced rotation to be achieved. This results in extended bearing life and a very fast and effective conveyor tracking system.
Dual Return Idler Features & Benefits
- Two Separate Tapered Rolls – are mounted into the pivot mechanism and can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Designed for High Speed/PIW Conveyors – to operate and last in severe conditions, wet and dry, and aggressive mining conditions. Conveyor belt speeds that exceed
800 fpm and/or greater than 1500 PIW.
- Accommodates Excessive Force – encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
- Enhanced Sealing/Bearing System – needle thrust and tapered roller bearings and enhanced sealing system for the most aggressive mining conditions.
- Individual Rollers for Easy Replacement – separate tapered rolls are mounted onto the pivot mechanism, which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
The Tru-Trainer® Dual Return Idler was developed to accommodate the excessive force encountered with wide belt and heavy loads.
Available in Urethane
Tru-Trainer® Dual Return Urethane Idler (Mine Duty) was developed to accommodate the excessive forces encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.