ASGCO Tru-Trainer Dual V-Return Idler
Accommodates Excessive Force with V-Return Idler Conveyors
The Tru-Trainer Dual V-Return was developed to accommodate the excessive forces encountered with V-Return idler conveyors, systems and structures.
Tru-Trainer® Dual V-Return Idler Features & Benefits
- Two Separate Tapered Rolls – are mounted into the pivot mechanism and can be individually replaced as wear occurs
- Designed for High Speed/PIW Conveyors – to operate and last in severe conditions, wet and dry, and aggressive mining conditions. Conveyor belt speeds that exceed 800 fpm and/or greater than 1500 PIW.
- Accommodates Excessive Force – encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
- Enhanced Sealing/Bearing System – needle thrust and tapered roller bearings and enhanced sealing system for the most aggressive mining conditions.
- Individual Rollers for Easy Replacement – separate tapered rolls are mounted onto the pivot mechanism, which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Available in Urethane (Mine Duty) – Heavy duty rolls 3/4″ polyurethane.
Available in Urethane
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.