ASGCO Tru-Trainer Tapered Troughing Idler
Tru-Trainer® Tapered Troughing Idler
The patented ASGCO® Tru-Trainer® Tapered Trougher offers the ultimate in tracking performance on the load-carrying side and is the result of over 10 years of design and innovation.
Tru-Trainer® Tapered Troughing Idler Features & Benefits
- Exceptional Performance – The combination of the tapers and unique center pivot, provide fast, reactive and continual tracking in all conditions
- Individual rollers for easy replacement – Both the taper wing and center roller can be individually replaced as wear occurs
- Enhanced Center Pivot – The unique heavy duty pivot design provides instant activation to centralize the belt to keep it running center.
- Maintenance Free – Bearings do not require any greasing
- Lagging – Available in High Abrasive, Rubber Lagging 1/2″ thick or Polyurethane Lagging 1/2″ (Red). Also available in Fire Retardant lagging.
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry conveyor belts,
- Versatile Installation – Minimum tension is required on the center rolls, which can be easily adjusted with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Reversing Belts – Excellent performance. Available from 18 in.-84 in. (Bigger sizes can be made to order)
Tru-Trainer® Tapered Trougher Idler Wing Rollers
As the taper wing rollers are inline, it operates on both on Uni-directional or Bi-directional conveyor belts. The tracking is done by the tapered wing rollers which are lagged and can be easily adjusted between 25°- 55°. The tapered wing rollers ensure that the idler activates immediately as the belt moves off center.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.