Curved Design for 100% Blade Contact
Because of this uneven wear, a gap can appear in the centre allowing carry back material through and thus compromising the effectiveness of the system.
The shape of the D-type cleaner addresses this problem by maintaining even wear across the entire belt width, ensuring superior performance throughout the life of the cleaner.
The outstanding performance exhibited by the D-type has secured its position as one of our most popular cleaning systems.
D-Type Belt Cleaner Features & Benefits
- Covers the whole belt for the whole of its life at an even pressure – this prevents blade wear, ensuring blades wear evenly, saving money
- Modular blade unit design for easy replacement – minimising downtime & maximising operational productivity
- The system is belt-friendly and damage-free operation is guaranteed – saving the cost of belts and dramatically increasing the life of conveyor belts
- Provides outstanding performance on sticky materials due its unique design and ability to apply maximum pressure in the centre of the belt – no clogging means no down-time
- Clog-free operation – keeping your plant running with little or no maintenance
- Robust construction makes the D-type suitable for heavy-duty high-speed conveying systems – it doesn’t matter how fast your belt is running or if you change the speed of your belt
- Range of widths from 450mm-2200mm – you can fit it on anything
- Optional spray bar can be fitted to help with semi-dry sticky products – reduced clean-up
- Self-adjusting capability with four options: Spring, Air bag, Torsion tube, Hydraulic