Hoverdale make conveyor drive drums to order. We work hard to find the right solution for each customer to build drums that fit with the maintenance pattern of their systems. Drive drums are fabricated in a number of ways to ensure the correct life of the drum & the conveyor system. These include:
- Lagged with rubber
- Lagged with a rubber/ceramic composite
- Lagged with hard metals for long-life applications
To provide a service that gives excellent results every time Hoverdale relies on our range systems and our 40 years of experience to give our customers the best results at the best price.
We are specialist problem solvers and our systems work where others fail. We are confident in our conveyor drive drums and we invite you to present us with your problems to solve.
What Makes Us Different?
With a company history that goes back to 1972, Hoverdale have a unique combination of experience and engineering know-how that we can guarantee you won’t find anywhere else. We can solve problems where others have failed. We have distinguishing factors that we hope will be relevant to you, including:
- We manufacture all of our conveyor drums in the UK, offering our own range of products to do the job perfectly each time
- We offer a free survey and report to assess the situation and make recommendations
- We offer a free trial of one to four recommendations
- We stand behind our products 100% – if any of our products don’t give the service they should, we will sort it out
- We tailor our solutions to meet your needs
- We offer total transparency – you get the best advice from the people who are directly involved in engineering and installing the solutions
- Having partnered with Asgco, we are now able to offer many more products to address your conveyor problems. The products are manufactured in the UK, utilising Asgco’s integral parts to provide cost-effective solutions.
Our customers decide to use us because they want to:
- Extend the service life of their systems & drive drums
- Find a reliable local supplier with UK-manufactured equipment
- Deal with a company that can engineer solutions to meet their needs
- Make significant savings in operating costs
- Increase plant availability
- Solve a problem that they have been unable to solve elsewhere
The best thing to do is to lag the drum with a ceramic/rubber composite material. The ceramic tiles will have small raised cylinders to increase grip and drive.
We are able to repair drums and manufacture them in a few days.
Our Offer To You