We manufacture Urethane cast products as per customer requirement under strict confidentiality agreements with our customers, respecting any and all patents on the products they have designed and given us the opportunity to manufacture.
The diverse properties of castable polyurethane make it the leading choice of engineers looking for long lasting materials for their high load, high stress environments. Polyurethane routinely outperforms plastic, rubber and steel in its overall ability to resist harsh environmental factors such as abrasion, heat, solvents, oil and acid. In addition, polyurethane‘s noise abatement ability makes it the preferred material in chain-drive designs, conveyor belt systems and assembly line environments. In today’s manufacturing environments where the cost of downtime is measured in thousands of dollars per hour, polyurethane’s incredible durability actually increases your company’s profitability.
With a company history that goes back to 1972, Hoverdale have a unique combination of experience and engineering know-how that we can guarantee you won’t find anywhere else. We can solve problems where others have failed. We have distinguishing factors that we hope will be relevant to you, including:
- We are a UK manufacturer with international expertise
- We offer a free survey and report to assess the situation and make recommendations
- We offer a free trial of one to four recommendations
- We stand behind our products 100% – if any of our products don’t give the service they should, we will sort it out
- We tailor our solutions to meet your needs
- We offer total transparency – you get the best advice from the people who are directly involved in engineering and installing the solutions
Having partnered with Asgco, we are now able to offer many more products to address your conveyor problems. The products are manufactured in the UK, utilising Asgco’s integral parts to provide cost-effective solutions.
Our Offer To You