E-Type Reversing Conveyor Belt Cleaner & Scraper System
Ideal for Reversing Belts
The E-type is without doubt a versatile performer, combining a flexible blade suspension system with a special design enabling it to operate on reversing belts.
The large number of satisfied customers both in the UK and overseas is testament to the E-type’s unrivalled performance and cost-efficiency.
In addition to operating on reversing belts, the E-type is also suitable for use on belts joined with metal fasteners when tungsten carbide blades are fitted.
As with all Hoverdale belt cleaners, the E-type is easy to install and maintain and is guaranteed to perform well under a variety of conditions.
E-Type Belt Cleaner Features & Benefits
- Ideal for reversing belts – works perfectly in either direction with no adjustment or downtime
- Can be used on belts with metal fasteners – ensuring absolutely the same pressure on the belt all of the time for ultimate cleaning efficiency
- Long blade life: 12 months to 2 years depending on material handled – saving up to 80% on the cost of replacement over competitors
- Flexible blade suspension system ensures 100% blade contact at all times – ensuring even wear on the blade & maximising blade life
- Choice of blade materials to suit all applications: Tungsten Carbide, Ceramic/Stainless Steel, Boron
- Carbide/Stainless Steel – ensuring the right blade for the right application to maximise the life of the blade
- Self-adjusting – no need for expertise & minimising maintenance
- Roll-in, roll-out facility for easy maintenance – reducing man-hours & minimising maintenance
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.