K Skirt Rubber Seal
K Skirt Overview
K skirt is a flexible rubber seal that flexes to site on the belt with two seals to prevent spillage. The system ‘rides’ on the belt and prevents gaps opening up when the belt passes over the return rollers.
K skirt provides a long-life, low-friction solution to the problems of spillage & enables conveyors to be run with the minimum of maintenance & clean-up.
K skirt is easy to fit & can be installed where space is limited.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable – the skirt can be adjusted throughout its life to maintain the same pressure on the belt
- Low friction – to reduce belt damage
- Long-life – typical K skirts last 2 years
- Moves with the belt – when the belt is under load & moving, K skirt develops a better seal
- Zero clear-up – once K skirt is installed, the vast majority of clear-up problems simply disappear
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.