T-Type Primary Conveyor Belt Cleaner & Scraper System
Conveyor Belt Cleaner and Scraper System Clog-free & Low Maintenance
T-Type Conveyor Belt Cleaner and Scraper system has proven to be extremely successful.
Originally intended as a primary system, it performs so well that, in 9 cases out of 10, it will operate superbly as a single cleaner unit.
Thanks to its simple design, it is relatively easy to install. Once installed, the T-Type Conveyor Belt Cleaner & Scraper System will operate in the worst conditions for 3 months without maintenance, for 6 months in average conditions and for 12 months on coal belts!
The system works well on granular and sticky materials and is virtually clog-free.
Heavy duty torsion blocks provide constant pressure on the blades which react individually to any unevenness on the belt surface. Overall, the T-type is the best primary cleaner available!
T-Type Belt Cleaner Features & Benefits
- Multi-blades with individual suspension – no material missed & easier to maintain
- 4 blade options (polyurethane, tungsten carbide, boron carbide & industrial diamond impregnated blades)- ensuring the right blade for the right application to maximise the life of the blade
- Up to 2 years blade life – reduce replacement costs by up to 80%
- Operates in either direction – ideal for reversing belts
- Easily accessible to monitor and inspect – minimises downtime & maximising operational efficiency
- Long periods between maintenance – minimising maintenance costs & reducing man hours
- Returns carryback material to main flow – minimises spillages & clean-up time
- Self-adjusting with 3 options: Torsion tube, Air module, Torsion bush.
Contact us today to arrange a free site survey at your plant.
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.