Scrape-Air Conveyor Belt Cleaners
Non-Contact Systems for Moist to Sticky Materials
Installed in the correct location, the Scrape-Air provides excellent cleaning performance with no belt wear. Because there is no mechanical contact with the belt, the Scrape-Air is ideal for damaged belts, chevron belts, sidewall belts and belts carrying chemically aggressive materials. Combined with its low maintenance requirements, the Scrape-Air’s flexibility makes it a highly effective and cost-efficient alternative to a ‘contact’ scraper.
Our highly creative ‘Flourish’ strategies are ultimately devised to bring in higher sales, but within that we look to create both growth and stability by helping you to access new markets, exploit new technologies and methods, and learn the power of customer retention.
Scrape-Air Conveyor Belt Cleaner Features & Beneifts
- Can be used on all belts as there is no mechanical contact – ideal for chevron belts
- No belt wear! Ideal for cleaning wet and sticky applications
- Maintenance free!
- Self-contained air supply has less kilowatt requirements than other pneumatic systems – saves running costs
- Suitable for dry, dusty materials with spray bar – minmising clean-up time & cost
- Available with internal spray bar for dust suppression and additional cleaning
- Available with bypass regulator to control delivered air volume – easy to control when there is a variation of material on the belt
- Available as ‘closed-loop’ system with free standing, self-cleaning filter – minimises maintenance costs
Can We Help?
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results.
We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.