Our Conveyor Belt Cleaner Products & Services
Hoverdale manufacture 28 different types of conveyor belt cleaners in the UK giving the right product for each different type of job. No two plants are exactly the same and variations that affect our customers include:
- Belt speed
- Access to transfer points
- Material transported – from heavy clay to powdered glass
- Acidic materials
- Alkali materials
- Gels & liquids
- Moisture content
- Particle size
To provide a service that gives excellent results every time Hoverdale relies on our range of 28 different systems and our 40 years of experience to give our customers the best results at the best price.
We are specialist problem solvers and our systems work where others fail. We are confident in our conveyor belt cleaners and we invite you to present us with your problems to solve.
What Makes Us Different?
With a company history that goes back to 1972, Hoverdale have a unique combination of experience and engineering know-how that we can guarantee you won’t find anywhere else. We have distinguishing factors that we hope will be relevant to you, including:
- We manufacture all of our conveyor belt cleaners in the UK, offering our own range of products to do the job perfectly each time
- We offer a free survey and report to assess the situation and make recommendations
- We offer a free trial of one to four recommendations
- We stand behind our products 100% – if any of our products don’t give the service they should, we will sort it out
- We tailor our solutions to meet your needs
- We offer total transparency – you get the best advice from the people who are directly involved in engineering and installing the solutions
Common Customer Objectives
Our customers decide to use us because they want to:
- Deal with a company that can engineer solutions to meet their needs
- Make significant savings in operating costs
- Increase plant availability
- Solve a problem that they have been unable to solve elsewhere
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve tried everything and the results are poor. Can you do better?
Many companies offer only one system and it is well known that one system will not be at its best in all situations. Hoverdale are ‘armed’ with 13 systems each with different blade options and backed by 40 years’ experience at problem solving. We are confident that we can provide the results that you expect.
We have a 3.5m wide belt what can you do?
The largest system we have made was for a 4m belt which has been working perfectly for 2 years.
My belt surfaces are in poor condition and I can’t afford to replace them – what can you do?
We can offer an air knife that will remove carry back without touching the belt.
The product I am transporting is acidic and attacks all blade materials. What can you do?
We can offer a product specifically designed to resist acid attack which we will guarantee to do the job.
I don’t have enough maintenance staff to take care of everything. Can you help?
Yes we can. We will offer long life systems that will run for long periods without maintenance. The longest is 8 years – could be a world record!
How Can We Add Value?
Hoverdale are able to offer value to the vast majority of businesses that handle bulk raw material. We offer value through:
- Engineering solutions to high-cost maintenance problems – our engineering expertise gives us a unique ability to dramatically reduce maintenance costs with the most simple solutions
- Reducing maintenance costs – the correctly designed conveyor system will have a huge effect on maintenance costs that we can help you to identify, quantify and realise
- Improving housekeeping – working with you to reduce spillage and to determine the benefits in terms of reduced maintenance & clean-up costs
- Increasing plant availability – extending the periods between maintenance by installing the right solution
- Working with you to achieve a program of planned maintenance – we can custom-make products to last the length of time you need them to last to fit in with your planned maintenance programme
Our Offer To You
Operating a bulk material handling plant is an expensive business made more difficult by excessive down time and costly maintenance. It is important that the best possible equipment and materials are used to minimise these difficulties which is where Hoverdale’s area of experience lays.
In every case, we enable customers to:
- Reduce downtime due to unscheduled break downs
- Save on equipment cost & renewal costs
- Save man hours on maintenance
- Minimising & eliminating lost production
- Increase their bottom line by achieving savings in all of the above
We would like to offer you a free site survey with a report and recommendations. We offer a pro rata payment plan where if you accept our recommendation you only pay the full price when we achieve our promised results. We can work with you to achieve the planned maintenance program by making components last longer by the strategic use of hard metals/ceramics.